Hi guys, Pdmd28 back again on Between the Lanes, this time with my personal “Dusting” or Soul Trapping Guide! In this article, I will give you all my opinion on cards that are safe to soul trap, as a free-to-play player myself who has tried to make the most of his cards and soul gems. This article is to help you know cards that are okay to dust, but I don’t advise aggressively dusting all your cards just to make one or two legendaries.
I will classify cards in twp different types:
- Cards that are unplayable in top-tier or mid-tier decks witch means that they are not good enough to even consider playing,
- Cards that are okay to use as replacement for cards in top-tier decks or even good enough to be played in mid-tier decks. These cards are cards that can be seen in budget decks or as replacement for cards that you are missing for middle or top tier decks.
(1) Improvised Weapon; Intimidate; Morthal Watchman; Scuttler; Jerall Forager; Assassin’s Bow; Bog Lurcher; Fireball; Heavy Battleaxe; Trebuchet; Whiterun Trooper; Dread Clannfear; Dremora Markynaz
(2) Covenant Marauder; Bone Bow; Rihad Horseman; Silvenar Tracker; Rihad Battlemage; Stone Throw; Orcish Warhammer; Valenwood Huntsman; Alik’r Survivalist; Rampaging Minotaur; Skirmisher’s Elixir; Fortress Watchman; Whirling Duelist; Plunder; Volendrung
(1) Niben Bay Cutthroat; Moment of Clarity; Redoran Enforcer; Wisdom of Ancients; Craglorn Scavenger; Farsight Nereid; Ice Wraith; Dragonstar Rider; Elixir of Deflection; Glenumbra Sorceress; Staff of Sparks; Studium Headmaster; Summerset Orrery; Mages Guild Retreat
(2) Crystal Tower Crafter; Dark Rift; Keeper of Whispers; Dres Tormentor; Mentor’s Ring; Winter’s Grasp; Heirloom Greatsword; Indoril Archmage; Divayth Fyr
(1) Calm; Septim Guardsman; Blackmail; Cheydinhal Sapper; Sunhold Medic; Cathay-raht Veteran; Elixir of the Defender; Legion Shield; Skingrad Patroller; Snow Wolf; Summerset Shieldmage; Imperial Legionnaire; Riverhold Escort; Tower Alchemist; Two-Moons Contemplation; Alpha Wolf; Imperial Might; Imperial Siege Engine; Tusked Bristleback; Legion Praefect; Renowned Legate; Auroran Sentry
(2) Imprison; Helgen Squad Leader; Arrow Storm; Rajhini Highwayman; Auridon Paladin; Hive Warrior; War Cry; Hero of Anvil; Spiteful Dremora; Immolating Blast
(1) Mournhold Guardian; Arrow in the Knee; Voracious Spriggan; Elixir of Light Feet; Helstrom Footpad; Leafwater Blessing; Arenthia Swindler; Baandari Bruiser; Greenheart Knight; An-Xileel Invader; Torval Crook; Camoran Scout Leader; Elder Centaur; Green-Touched Spriggan; Highland Lurcher
(2) Feasting Vulture; Green Pact Stalker; Hidden Trail; Tenmar Swiftclaw; Wild Beastcaller; Spider Lair; Spider Daedra; Nest of Vipers
(1) Healing Hands; Suppress; Elixir of Vigor; Daedric Dagger; Wrothgar Kingpin; Blackrose Herbalist; Bruma Armorer; Frostbite Spider; Hackwing Feather; Imperial Armor; Black Marsh Warden; Imprisoned Deathlord; Lion Guard Strategist; Northpoint Captain; Stampeding Mammoth; Watch Commander; Night Predator; Lowland Troll; Iron Atronach
(2) Siege Catapult; Yew Shield; Chieftain’s Banner; Mummify; Necromancer’s Amulet; Plea to Kynareth; Angry Grahl; Archein Venomtongue; Grim Champion
(1) Falinesti Reaver
(2) General Tullius; Skywatch Vindicator; Sadras Agent; Master of Thieves
(1) Dwarven Spider; Maple Shield; Enraged Mudcrab; Reachman Shaman; Spider Worker; Elixir of Conflict; Ravenous Crocodile; Forsworn Guide; Ageless Automaton; Dreugh Shell Armor; Ferocious Dreugh; Sparking Spider; Portcullis; Stronghold Incubator; Dwarven Armaments; Halls of the Dwemer; Dwarven Ballista
(2) Dwarven Sphere; Barded Guar; Frenzied Witchman; Slaughterfish Spawning; Vicious Dreugh; Dwarven Centurion
That’s all from me! Hopefully I helped you in understanding which cards you can dust. Once again, I don’t advise you to hard dust cards for the sake of making one deck; take it slow and do some arenas, but if you are in need of a bit of dust for that sweet Emeric or Ayrenn you can use this as a guide to help you get those last gems.